Glass lined columns are mainly used for rectification, absorption, adsorption, extraction, as gas scrubbers or reaction tubes (flow tubes). Any total length of glass lined columns may be manufactured from individual shots with a total length of up to 8000 mm.
- Design, construction and production according to your individual needs
- Up to a diameter of 400 mm, the column shots are linked by split flanges (DIN 2501)
- For a diameter of 500 mm or more, the column shots are linked by profiled rings and clamps
- All gaskets are enveloped with PTFE
- Pfaudler glass is chemically resistant to all media - except hydrofluoric acid
- The thermal-shock resistance of Pfaudler glass is excellent
- Equipment: glass lined screen plates made of special steel (free clearance up to 41%), glass lined slotted plates (approx. 45% free cross-section with a diameter of 850 mm)
- The installation of a Pfaudler temperature probe provides for quick transmission of the measured temperature values
- Continuous monitoring of the glass layer of the column and the glass lined internal parts can be ensured by the Pfaudler P probe.
- Allowable operating pressure inside: -1/+6 bar
- Allowable operating pressure in the jacket: +6 bar
- Accessories: Evaporators, reflux condensers, coolers, receivers, pumps, valves, piping, fittings